CANINO DESIGN WARRANTY AND POLICIES
- Canino is proud to provide an industry leading 6-year
warranty on all wheel products. Please find the terms and conditions
of the Canino warranty policy below.
- Warranty claims must be made through the authorized dealer that
originally sold the wheel. A copy of the customer's retail receipt and
authorized dealer's invoice must be sent to us with the wheel in order to
file a claim.
We stand behind our products 100% and will inspect your wheel(s) to determine
whether each wheel is covered under the warranty terms. Canino
Design is not responsible for shipping or transporting wheels for
warranty consideration. Canino Design will, at its discretion,
repair, refinish, or replace wheels within six years of purchase
date. No refunds, no exchanges. Properly maintained wheels are
warrantied for six years against cracking, peeling or other
cosmetic defects. Wheel corrosion is not covered. All wheels have a
six-year limited structural warranty. Our structural warranty
guarantees the replacement of your wheel in the event of a
structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect only.
Warranty VOID if:
- Wheels that are painted or finished by anyone else or a third
- Wheels are disassembled.
- Wheels are used for racing applications.
- Pressure washers used at most car washes will damage painted
wheels and void the warranty.
- Wheels are damaged by weather or road conditions,
hazards/accidents; physical/chemical, sand, snow, salt, brake dust
or other corrosive substances.
- Wheels are not installed properly. (Wrong lug nuts, studs,
balancing weights and torque)
- Wheels are altered (Changing PCD, HUB, Offset)
Important Information from Canino:
- Aftermarket Wheels installation may require some vehicle
modification for which Canino Design is not responsible.
- Wheels should be inspected for proper fit prior to tire
- Returned wheels are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No
- Re-torque lug nuts after 500 miles of driving.
- Wheels should only be cleaned with soft soap and water.
For more information please contact us at
Canino FORGED WHEELS
Canino Design is the ultimate source for the highest quality in auto
wheels, utilizing the latest in computer-aided engineering to create
masterpiece wheels. American owned and operated, this alloy wheel
company defines what it means to be a "family business". Canino
prides itself on having some of the industry's most cutting edge
styles in a variety of finishes, available in sizes ranging from
20-22 inches. Canino Design's ultra-quality alloy wheels emulate the
highest in style and performance. Currently available designs
include the CD10, CD5, and CD15 with five more styles being released
in mid-2017. Canino products, crafted from forged barrels made of
aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum, trump traditional cast wheels by
introducing much lighter and stronger wheel concepts. Their
two-piece design provides the functionality and durability of a
multi-piece wheel while casting aside typical issues that those are
subject to. >> Read More